Did you know that I am a wedding photographer who cares about the environment? Products and services I provide aim to have a positive environmental impact.
Buying locally in Newfoundland, printing local and shopping in Canada all help to keep Pictures by Sally LeDrew a green company. We must all take some responsibility for caring for the planet. Here are some of the things that I do to keep the environment healthy.
- Shop local for as many business items as I can.
- All my prints are printed locally at Newfoundland Canvas.
- Recycle all my batteries.
- Take all my garbage from photo booths home and recycle the packaging and ink.
- Shoot in natural light as often as possible. (limiting additional battery and electricity use)
- Purchase online education instead of traveling to workshops. Online education is awesome today.
- Professional equipment purchases. Buying the best products eliminates re buying and trashing inferior products